The nutritional facts, ingredients and directions listed in our products are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. This information is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We try to do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however, SSHealthfoods Ltd cannot be held responsible for any differences between those listed on our web site and that which is listed on the product you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or preferably email our customer service department to check the latest editions of current stock.
Pre & Post Workout Supplements & Drinks
Working 9-5 taking its toll on you or are you just lacking that extra focus and energy when you are working out? If so then shop our wide range of the best pre/Post workout supplements today.
Also known as energy supplements or focus supplements, these products can provide you with the support you need to achieve your goals in and outside of the gym. Some of our best sellers and crowd favourites are C4 pre workout, BSN NO-Xplode, The Curse, Gold Standard and many more.
What is Post Workout?
Post workout is arguably the most important time to take supplements. After you exercise is when your uptake is at its highest rate. This is the time when your muscles absorb more amino acids, vitamins and other elements to help it recover and grow. Take full advantage of this time frame and ensure you have a high-quality post workout supplement.
Types of Pre & Post Workout
- Caffeine: Provides a lasting substantial source of energy.
- L-Tyrosine: This works alongside caffeine to boost mental alertness.
- Betaine: This gives a temporary boost in muscular strength and power, similar to creatine.
- Citrulline Malate: Provides a boost in energy and endurance, similar to beta-alanine.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: This improves brain function and boosts energy.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA): BCAA’s increase in muscle synthesis and reduce recovery time when taken during your workout.